Like what you see...Have Questions...Ready to Order?
Here are The next steps.
1. Contact us through email, phone or Facebook messenger with your event date, guest count, and a short description of what you're looking for (cupcakes, sheet cake, tiered cake)
2. Once we respond, for larger events we will want to set up a cake tasting and design meeting at our home office or a mutually convenient location. Our complimentary tastings include our Chocolate and White cake with classic buttercream, if you would like to try more flavors you can upgrade to a VIP tasting for $25 per couple which includes 5 cake flavors, 2 fillings and 2 icings. All orders over $500 will receive a free VIP tasting.
3. While waiting for your meeting date to arrive, take some time to gather inspiration pictures, fabric swatches, flower samples, guest count, flavor preferences, and anything else that can help our designer make your perfect cake.
4. After your meeting, your designer will finalize your sketch and send an online invoice outlining all details of the event times, locations, cake flavors, sizes and details. To ensure your date is locked in, be sure to review and pay your invoice as soon as possible. Any design changes can be made up to 3 weeks in advance, flavor changes can be made up to 2 weeks in advance, but may require further payment if more expensive flavors are chosen.
5.Relax! You're in good hands. We will follow up 1 week before to remind you to set certain items out for us on your cake table, anything not left on the cake table, may not be used.
6. At your event, We can stay for cake cutting services for an added $100 fee, with availability.
7. Don't cut the top tier! This is your keeper cake and should be saved for your 1 year anniversary. Simply wrap it well and freeze.
8. After your event, you don't have to return anything to us but we would be very grateful for 1 or 2 professional images.